Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Long weekend!

Well, it was a long weekend!  Saturday was bing day and I really didn't do much...I had the bread pudding for breakfast that I saved from dinner at Town.  I also had some green tea frappucino and a croissant.  I felt like eating a slice of pizza...but wasn't hungry so I skipped it.  for lunch and dinner, I had spinach and ricotta ravioli from Costco - I had it with truffle oil, olive oil and sea salt.  Dessert?  I had the mini cupcakes from last week's binge day leftover...2 mini cupcakes...I really didn't miss them...they tasted ok, but nothing I couldn't live without.  That was my binge day...I didn't even have any drinks - just some red wine.  Sunday, went back to the diet - no problem at all.  Spinach, eggs...a little salsa.  Left over steak from Town...brussels sprouts and mushrooms.  Sunday, had dinner at friends' - had venison and salad - all within diet.  I don't recall exactly when I ate what but yesterday, more of the same - eggs, salsa, nuts...This is such an easy diet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment